IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY: This End User Licence Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Typefi Systems (“Licensor”) for the software product(s) (“Software”) that accompanies this EULA. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install, copy, or use the Software. If you have signed a Typefi Licence, Support and Services Agreement (“Hard Copy Agreement”) with Typefi Systems regarding your use of the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of the Hard Copy Agreement, which take precedence over the terms of this EULA to the extent of any inconsistency.
- “Software” means the Licensor’s software product(s) accompanying this EULA, including any updates, upgrades, modifications, or enhancements thereto.
- “Licensee” means you, the individual or single entity that has licensed the Software from the Licensor.
- “Licensor” means Typefi Systems Pty Ltd, a company incorporated in Queensland, Australia (ABN 24 098 532 793) having its registered office at 1/61-63 Primary School Court, Maroochydore QLD 4558, and/or its subsidiaries.
- “Computer” means a single computing device, including desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and other similar devices.
- “Home Computer” means a single computing device used by you at your home for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- “Backup Copy” means a single copy of the Software made solely for archival purposes.
- “Commercial Hosting Services” means the provision of services to third parties that allow such third parties to use the Software, either in whole or in part, for their own commercial purposes.
- “Support Services” means support in relation to the use of the Software and the identification and resolution of errors in the Software, but shall not include the provision of training services whether in relation to the Software or otherwise.
- “Hard Copy Agreement” refers to a Typefi Licence, Support, and Services Agreement that has been separately signed and executed by both you, the Licensee, and Typefi, the Licensor, and governs use of this Software.
Licensor grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited licence to install and use the Software on a single computer or device, unless otherwise specified in writing by Licensor. You may also install and use a copy of the Software on a single computer or device at your home, provided that both copies are used only by you and are not used simultaneously. If the Software was obtained under a Hard Copy Agreement, then the second copy of the Software must be used solely for the benefit and business of the licensee defined in that Agreement. You may make a single backup copy of the Software solely for archival purposes. You may not distribute, sublicense, rent, lease, or lend the Software, or use the Software for commercial hosting services.
The Software is made available to you on a subscription basis for a defined subscription term, as set forth in your subscription agreement with Licensor. The subscription term shall automatically renew for successive periods equal to the initial subscription term unless either party provides written notice of non-renewal at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the then-current subscription term.
Licensor may change the subscription terms and conditions from time to time upon notice to you. Such changes shall be effective upon the renewal of your subscription term. If you do not agree to the changes, you may terminate your subscription by providing written notice to Licensor at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the then-current subscription term.
The Software is owned and copyrighted by Licensor or its suppliers. Your licence confers no title or ownership in the Software and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the Software.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You may not modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works based on the Software, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You may not remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright, or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols, or labels in the Software.
Licensor may provide you with support services related to the Software. Use of any such support services is governed by the Licensor policies and programs described in the user manual, in “online" documentation, or in other Licensor-provided materials. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the support services shall be considered part of the Software and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
Licensor may from time to time provide updates or enhancements to the Software, which may include bug fixes, patches, and other error corrections, new features, or updated versions. You agree to receive such updates or enhancements as part of your use of the Software.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Software is provided “AS IS” and Licensor disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Licensor does not warrant that the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Licensor be liable for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of your use of or inability to use the Software, even if Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Licensor’s liability for any damages exceed the licence fee paid by you, if any, for obtaining the Software.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Licensor and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Software.
This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Licensor is located, without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this EULA shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction located in the jurisdiction in which the Licensor is located, and each party irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of such courts.
This EULA is effective until terminated. Your rights under this licence will terminate automatically without notice from Licensor if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this EULA. Upon termination of the licence, you must immediately cease all use of the Software and destroy all copies of the Software in your possession.
Refunds are issued on a case-by-case basis if requested within 14 days of the start or renewal of your subscription. If you would like a refund, please reach out.
Upon termination of your subscription, your right to access and use the Software shall immediately cease, and Licensor shall have no obligation to provide any further support, updates, or upgrades to you. All provisions of this EULA that by their nature should survive termination shall survive in full force and effect.
This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between you and Licensor with respect to the Software and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings, and communications, whether written or oral, relating to the Software. This EULA may not be modified except in writing signed by both you and Licensor.
If any provision of this EULA is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
By using the Software, you acknowledge that you have read this EULA, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. If you have any questions about this EULA or wish to report a breach of its terms and conditions, please contact Typefi Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that no one should have to buy our software in order to find out how well it works. Our Software can be fully evaluated with no limitations in capabilities prior to purchase, and we strongly encourage you to take advantage of the trial period. If need assistance or have any questions, please please reach out. We want to help.
If you need to print a copy of your original order invoice, want to update your account details and payment methods, or you've received an email notification about an upcoming subscription billing and you want to cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to https://typefi.com/activate.
- Click Manage Subscription.
- Enter the email address you used when you originally subscribed and click Continue.
- Check your email inbox for a magic link, which you can use to get into your FastSpring account.
If you need further assistance, please reach out with whatever information you have to help us look up your subscription.
Refunds are issued on a case-by-case basis if requested within fourteen (14) days of the start or renewal of your subscription. If you would like a refund, please reach out.
Information we collect
We may collect information about you when you visit our website, including your IP address, browser type, pages visited, and the date and time of your visit. We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you choose to provide it to us.
When we collect, store and use your personal information, we do so in accordance with the rules set down in the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and by the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the GDPR), regardless of your geographical location.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect to:
- Improve our website and the services we offer
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- Analyze trends and gather statistical information
- Comply with legal requirements
We will not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties without your consent, except as required by law.
Use of FastSpring e-commerce engine
We do not collect or store your credit card number, expiration date, or CVV code.
Typefitter subscriptions are processed by FastSpring and will appear as
FSPRG on your financial statements.
Order confirmations and renewal notices will be sent via email from
email@example.com. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or list of
safe senders to ensure these messages reach your inbox.
If you have any questions about your subscription, please reach out. We want to help.
©2016 – Typefi Systems. All rights reserved. Reproduction or copying of images is prohibited. Typefi, Typefitter, and the Typefitter logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Typefi Systems Pty Ltd in Australia and/or other countries. Adobe and InDesign are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries.
To ensure transparency and compliance with applicable terms and conditions, we provide third-party software notices and/or additional terms and conditions. These notices and terms provide important information about the third-party software or services included in our product and outline any additional terms or conditions that users should be aware of.
wxWindows Library Licence, Version 3.1
Copyright (c) 1998-2005 Julian Smart, Robert Roebling et al
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this licence document, but changing it is not allowed.
WXWINDOWS LIBRARY LICENCE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public Licence as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the Licence, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Library General Public Licence for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Library General Public Licence along with this software, usually in a file named COPYING.LIB. If not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
- As a special exception, the copyright holders of this library give permission for additional uses of the text contained in this release of the library as licenced under the wxWindows Library Licence, applying either version 3.1 of the Licence, or (at your option) any later version of the Licence as published by the copyright holders of version 3.1 of the Licence document.
- The exception is that you may use, copy, link, modify and distribute under your own terms, binary object code versions of works based on the Library.
- If you copy code from files distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence or the GNU Library General Public Licence into a copy of this library, as this licence permits, the exception does not apply to the code that you add in this way. To avoid misleading anyone as to the status of such modified files, you must delete this exception notice from such code and/or adjust the licensing conditions notice accordingly.
- If you write modifications of your own for this library, it is your choice whether to permit this exception to apply to your modifications. If you do not wish that, you must delete the exception notice from such code and/or adjust the licensing conditions notice accordingly.